Monday, July 27, 2009

WEEK 5 - I PICK A HUMAN

I am 5 weeks old. I have 6 brothers and 5 sisters - that's right, 12 of us in all! Mom's not able to feed us all, so our breeders, John and Candace Arundale, start feeding us cereal to keep us growing strong. My sire is Sir. Titan of Giants, but even he isn't as big as my brother from a prior litter, so I expect to get big, even for a St. Bernard. My Damme is Cleopatra Jewel of the Nile. No, not THE Cleopatra, but she is even more pretty than the original if you ask me, with a long curly coat. I hope I grow up to be even half as pretty as she is.

John and Candace have started to bring humans out to the ranch where we live for me and my brothers and sisters to pick from. Although I am literally the youngest, born last entire minutes after my litter mates, I am the first to pick a human to go home with.

This is a picture of Kevin, my human. I picked him because he seems big and strong and when he got down on all fours to play with me, like he was a dog himself, he made me laugh. I mean humans don't walk on all four legs like us dogs, that's just silly! >Giggle!<

I think Kevin and I are going to have lots of fun together. I'm looking forward to all sorts of adventures, and I'll keep you all up to date on what kind of trouble I manage to stir up in the weeks, months and years to come!

Auf wiedersehen for now! (Hey, my ancestors are Austrian, so I get to say that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment