Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WEEK 15 - CHASING SOMEONE ELSE'S TAIL

Well, almost 4 months old now, mid September 2009 and the weather is cooling off. I find I can play longer and harder in the cooler weather. In this video I'm not really trying all that hard to catch Casidy, my Auntie Sue's companion, I'm just happy to bound along behind her making her feel as if she's being chased. She's chubier than I am and needs the exercise a lot more than I do.

Another thing I've been compelled to do lately, for some reason, is to drag twigs or sometimes entire tree branches covered in dead or dying leaves into the house. My human, Kevin, thinks it's funny, even though he has to carry them back outside again. He keeps talking to me about something called snow, promising me I'm going to love it. Whatever it is, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment