Friday, August 28, 2009

WEEK 14 - SOME OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

Last week I was too sick to blog. Vet said I had a virus, but it really knocked me down hard. I had to stay in the hospital for three nights in a row before I finally felt well enough to go home this last Monday, and even then I didn't really eat much until around Wednesday. Kevin, my human, says he missed me a lot while I was gone. This is a picture of where they shaved my leg to put in the IV

Anyway I'm feeling better now, so I thought I'd show you at least of couple of my favorite things to do, besides eat and play, of course. Here you see me laying on the bottom shelf of a bookcase in the room I share with Kevin. I like it in here because it feels at least a little safe and secluded, it is almost directly in front of the fan so it is cooler, and I can still see out and watch all the happenings in the rest of the room

Another of my favorite things to do is to sit on Auntie Sue's ottoman and watch things out the window. The neighbors are fun to watch - they are always doing strange things in their yard. And there are cats, birds, and squirrels, not to mention other dogs. I can sit here for hours wagging my tail and whining...LOL


And, of course, my absolute favorite thing is to go on our morning walks with Grandma and Auntie Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment