Sunday, August 2, 2009

WEEK 10 - I'M NOT AS LAZY AS I SEEM...LOL!

This week we doubled the distance we walk with grandma every morning. I had lots of fun running and tumbling in the grass and meeting people along the way. But on the first morning I pooped out for the last part of it.

This is a picture of my human, Kevin, carrying me the rest of the way - I told you he was big and strong! He carried me this way because, he says, that this is the only way to carry such a big dog once they're full grown, so I might as well get used to it now. All I know is I just relaxed and enjoyed the ride.


Here is a video of me playing with Kody. I'm already almost as big as he is.


On the way back from the post office this week I got bored riding in the car, so I decided to take a cat nap. Actually, I sleep on my back like this a lot, even at home. It's cooler this way. Sure I got bored, but a boring day in the car with Kevin is still better than a boring day at home alone, I can tell you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment