Tuesday, August 18, 2009

WEEK 11 - I SEE BIRDS

This week I noticed birds for the first time. I can't get close enough to get a really good look at them, they fly away, but they sure seem interesting to me, and I bet they'd be lots of fun to play with.

I also got to go to the dog park for the first time this week. There were so many dogs of all types, shapes and sizes there it was dizzying. I kind of stuck close to my human, Kevin, at first but after I got the hang of things I was rough housing with so many differen tnew friends it was hard to keep track.

Quigley, the cat who lives with us, can walk almost the entire circumfrance of the hous ewithout ever once touching the ground - from Auntie Sue's desk to a table to an ottoman, a chair, a china hutch, the kitchen counters, table, up to the top of the refrigerator and from there to the top of the grandfather clock - which is frustrating for me because all I can to is follow him on the ground and bark at him. I wish he'd come down and play.

Maybe next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment